Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice... =)

An_Idiot

Hello,
I need an advice to start a cycle, I'm 20 years old and i've been training for almost a year im kinda stuck no more gains, im 5'11 and 120 lbs, please tell me what cycle should i start deca + sustanon 250? or what you guys prefer, please guide me step by step, thanks..

5'11 120ibs? you need to post in the diet section and get out of the aas section your to young anyway.

you have enough test in your blood to achieve great things, don't short change yourself by shutting down your bodys natural production,because here is where you will open a host of problems that will haunt you later in life.

OP, these guys are being straight up with you. Honestly, I would rather have your age and hormonal make-up, than any cycle of AAS. This is something I know, because I did it myself. Given the right guidance and drive, you can achieve so much yet that people will think you are on the juice. You are in for a great ride.

5'11" and 120lbs.
You need to go on an increased diet cycle bro.
EAT REAL FOOD.
Get help from RADAR he rocks at this kind of stuff.
Also post up your workout. I would bet that you are doing way too much.
Not being an ahole bro, trying to give you the best advice.
Regards and good luck.

Top Bottom