Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice (Beginner Steroid Use)

Marty81

Hey all doing abit of research and some advice before I start my first cycle. I'm 30 years old and training the last 8 years and have reached my peak of strength. I'm 6ft and weight 12 and half stone and have little body fat. I'm planing on taking sustanon injectable and looking for advice on what I should stack it with, and what the best process for administration should be (i.e. How many times )

Il take all advice on board and thank u in advance.

Marty

Hi Marty and welcome to EF. I would suggest that you don't stack anything with it. Reason? If you run more than one compound on your first cycle and you have an adverse reaction, you won't know what is causing it. I always advise only Test for a first cycle so you can see how you react to it. Then, for the 2nd cycle, you can add something and see how you react and so forth. Sust is not a good choice for a first cycle as it comprises of multiple esters and again, you have never run any cycle and, consequently, don't know how you'll react to the short esters in the blend. I would suggest you go with either Testosterone Cypionate or Testosterone Enanthate and run it for 12 weeks at a dosage of 350mg per week. Split your injections in 2, so you'll inject 175mg Mon and again 175mg Thu. The split is to allow the levels of Test in your system to gradually build up and also to remain stable ... The higher the level of hormone stability, the lower your risk of a bad experience. If the levels fluctuate too much, your body will be on a roller coaster. You should also have Aromasin on hand as when you run a Testosterone cycle, you could be one of the unlucky ones who develop gynecomastia ( a.k.a bitch tits) and that, my friend, is something you don't want.

Following the cycle you HAVE to do pct to assist your body in balancing everything since you have just introduced exogenous hormones for 12 weeks resulting in your body not producing it on it's own. Search on EF for pct ... You'll find plenty and again ... Feel free to ask should you have any q's.

Here comes into play half lives. Something for you to research ... :biggrin: See what half lives are and how they work and if you have any q's, feel free to ask.

Remeber, gear is only there to help you ... But your training, diet and rest are the major key components to growing :biggrin:

Last edited:
You are very light for your height. What's your diet?

Last edited:
I am never going to ask such stupid questions again. And I'm going to read the rules now, then I will read them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the rules dude....and you didn't answer my question

My apologies, I understand now. Up to May this year I was just over 14 and half stone, but I was in a serious car accident but my injuries were not serious,however I was very stressed as my friend passed away, so I lost a lot of weight because of it but it is steadily clmbing back up. I wasn't planning on doing anything until I am back at my proper weight and as I said earlier this thread is just for research.

My diet

Morning/ whey protein, porridge, pre and post workout whey protein, vegetables and fruit, Greek yougourt, bottle water (from 6am).

Afternoon/ 2 boiled eggs, whoealgrain brown bread, chicken breast or steak, protein shake. Bottle water. (From 12pm).

Night/ Greek yougourt, cottage cheese, protein shake. (7pm)

My apologies, I understand now. Up to May this year I was just over 14 and half stone, but I was in a serious car accident but my injuries were not serious,however I was very stressed as my friend passed away, so I lost a lot of weight because of it but it is steadily clmbing back up. I wasn't planning on doing anything until I am back at my proper weight and as I said earlier this thread is just for research.

My diet

Morning/ whey protein, porridge, pre and post workout whey protein, vegetables and fruit, Greek yougourt, bottle water (from 6am).

Afternoon/ 2 boiled eggs, whoealgrain brown bread, chicken breast or steak, protein shake. Bottle water. (From 12pm).

Night/ Greek yougourt, cottage cheese, protein shake. (7pm)

Your food choices are fine. Your quantity is laughable. You need to eat another 3 meals just like these.
You are not eating nearly enough food to grow. Nor are you drinking anywhere near enough water. You need at least 1 gallon (apx 5 liters) every day.

Top Bottom