Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neck Pain ( Suffering)

sus250

For the last couple months I have been getting this reoccuring Pain in my neck during my workouts. They really fuckin hurt. Just wondering if other guys get them and what causes them and how can I prevent them. It usually happens when I am doing heavy weight with 6 to 8 rep sets.

Any suggestions?

Might help if you could be a little more specific. like what excercise are you doing? Where does it hurt? These 2 would be a good start.

Ok. Sometimes it hurts on the Left side of the Neck . Other times it is the Right side. It even goes down to the Upper back sometimes. IT is just real annoying when you are trying to grow and keep having this.

Mostly when doing shoulders, Back, Chest.

Thanks for your input

sus250 said:
Ok. Sometimes it hurts on the Left side of the Neck . Other times it is the Right side. It even goes down to the Upper back sometimes. IT is just real annoying when you are trying to grow and keep having this.

Mostly when doing shoulders, Back, Chest.

Thanks for your input
see a chiropractor

Yeah...go see a chiropractor. I had some minor pain mostly at the top of my traps a while back, but it was mostly in the muscle. I had a deep tissue massage that hurt like a bitch, but a week later I was fine and haven't had the pain since. Other than that I'm tapped.

It could just be a minor alignment issue and a chiro could get ya straitghtened out. Word of caution though, while I think chiro's can help they are not the do all fix all for all problems. If he can get you aligned but the problem continues to occure then there is likely some laxity in the supporting tissue and constantly being manipulated by a chiro can make things worse in the long run.

Zyglamail said:
It could just be a minor alignment issue and a chiro could get ya straitghtened out. Word of caution though, while I think chiro's can help they are not the do all fix all for all problems. If he can get you aligned but the problem continues to occure then there is likely some laxity in the supporting tissue and constantly being manipulated by a chiro can make things worse in the long run.

I agree. Get adjusted then take a little time off.

Thanks for all your input. I will try the Chiropractor right away. I am really trying to dedicate myself to lifting but it is hard to do when always in pain. I hope I can get this problem fixed. Seems that is does not happen to everyone. Only some. Thanks

Top Bottom