Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Necessity of Clomid AND Nolva??

fusedtizzy

Well I've done a great amount of research on this, and there seems to be quite a bit of ambiguity on the subject. SO, heres where I'm at. I'm doing my first cycle of test enan 500mg/wk...and I realize I need PCT to maintain gains. Problem is, I don't know if I need Nolva AND Clomid, or just Nolva. Any suggestions???

fusedtizzy said:
Well I've done a great amount of research on this, and there seems to be quite a bit of ambiguity on the subject. SO, heres where I'm at. I'm doing my first cycle of test enan 500mg/wk...and I realize I need PCT to maintain gains. Problem is, I don't know if I need Nolva AND Clomid, or just Nolva. Any suggestions???

You can user either, there is no need to use both. Since you haven't tried clomid, jump on clomid PCT.

Yup, like the big man said see what works for you.

I feel clomid is crap personally.

HCG & Nolva + Arimidex = Anwser IMO

Most important is HCG

Btw.. AG guys got all of that now :)

PolfaJelfa said:

Most important is HCG

they have HCG ??

PolfaJelfa said:

Most important is HCG

Different strokes for different folks........................

I find it that clomid works wonders, but it does make you a bit emotionally sensitive (READ: PUSSY), but it did a good job in bringing the boys back on first two cycles.

Hcg is a must if the cycle has been heavy and nuts shrunk like raisins, but dont use it without Nolvadex....

Arimidex on the other hand is a bit expensive........but if you got it take it, i dont find it necessary though...

PolfaJelfa said:

Most important is HCG

Woah...HCG???? I'm gonna have to check that out.

Clomid works good... but the sides are too much to handle for me.... (acne,depression,emotional) Nolvas been working good for me

Top Bottom