Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

necessary to take off time (clomid) going from this to this?

W

WARBIRDWS6

OK, going from:
week 1-5: Dbol 30mg ED
week 1-5: .5 arimidex ED
week 5-8: 2 IP winny ED

To doing next:
40mg Anavar ED
2 IP Anadrol ED
2 months, not sure how the anadrol works in there yet. but anavar ED throughout.

So since the first cycle wasn't really anything much, do you think i need to take time off and use clomid/clen....or can i jump right into the anavar cycle and take time off after that? Just threw together the first one since it was what i had or got cheap.....and i finally am going to have to spend some money i don't have on anavar and stack it with the anadrol i have here already. no bitching about dbol only or oral only please....just opinions on neccesity of time off inbetween.

Not bitching bout anything bro but i dun think its advisable to use anadrol and anavar together considering you just came off a cycle it might be too harsh on your liver

zeus_forever said:
Not bitching bout anything bro but i dun think its advisable to use anadrol and anavar together considering you just came off a cycle it might be too harsh on your liver

yeah, i know its bad for the liver.....thats a given. but that would be my problem if i wanted to go ahead with it. i was moreso asking if it would be more effective to go ahead and take a break inbetween, or say fuck it and go right on through. gain's-wise. bill roberts said anadrol and anavar are good together, so i'll blame it on him if my liver explodes. :)

you motherfuckers. i knew it. liver this and liver that...........i'll take care of my liver, and you guys answer the damn question. don't make me slap someone in the nuts, i'll do it.

WARBIRDWS6 said:
you motherfuckers. i knew it. liver this and liver that...........i'll take care of my liver, and you guys answer the damn question. don't make me slap someone in the nuts, i'll do it.

Bwhahahaha :D
Sorry bro, had to warn ya.
But if you gonna do it get some liver protectors, Ala etc......
It looks like a shitty cycle but just finish it up all at once.
Good luck.

Canuck4 said:

Bwhahahaha :D
Sorry bro, had to warn ya.
But if you gonna do it get some liver protectors, Ala etc......
It looks like a shitty cycle but just finish it up all at once.
Good luck.

haha! :finger: i'm up 20 lbs bitch! 4 days off of dbol too, and three weeks left on the winny. water gain my ass! thats what arimidex is for goddamnit. no one ever does these things right, i make sure to cover my ass. i'll be up 25 lbs when i hit the anavar and anadrol, then going on lower cal's and clen at the same time.....that will end up with a cut up 25 lb gain or better in the end. you will see. :devil:

gilly6993 said:
I always go with the rule of time on = time off.......

yeah, thats true.....but with a "shitty" cycle like this, may as well combine them and get it over with. and make canuck look like a schmuck. :) :havoc:

Top Bottom