Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nebido testosterone undecanoate 1000mg per amp by schering

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hog#head#cheese

Nebido is the most novel testosterone in the market, this is a legitimate product made by Schering Co. and it main feature is to have the longest acting testosterone so you would not need frecuent shots and it keep high testosterone levels for longer... Testoterone Undecanoate was made only in oral version by Organon (Andriol) in the pass but that stuff did not ever had solid results, instead NEBIDO promises to be the best out there... so we will get all advantages of the novel product scientifically and legally done.. a must try...
Average dosage for Bodybuilders 1 amp every two weeks...
Terapeutic dosage 1 amp every three months.

seems to only be useful for HRT - TRT
very expensive here in brazil - no prices bro

Last edited by a moderator:
seems to only be useful for HRT - TRT
very expensive here in brazil - 1 sust(durateston)=4,2 USD 1 nebido=220 USD (yes,220)

You are correct it is very expensive but i like the idea of 1gram every 3 weeks

The same ester found in deca? Detection time must be loooooooong.

The same ester found in deca? Detection time must be loooooooong.

Yes,I can't find more info on it besides besides the dudes site he's also got alot of other UNUSUAL items.

guess it would be out of the question to ask you to pm me that site. This stuff sounds to good to be true but then again anything you need at those doses has got to put a dent in your wallet anyone know if the gains are solid or bloat and do you need a lot of AI's because of the long acting esters it's has?

guess it would be out of the question to ask you to pm me that site. This stuff sounds to good to be true but then again anything you need at those doses has got to put a dent in your wallet anyone know if the gains are solid or bloat and do you need a lot of AI's because of the long acting esters it's has?

Do your homework bro its not hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom