Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nebido stacking

HansNel

Hi guys, I need some advice.

I am on HRT and my doc injected my with Nebido on 15 September 2013. Two weeks ago I still felt heavily lethargic with low libido and the like. So I went for a blood test and my free T-levels are 14. My doc said that it a good level, but I told him my batteries are still flat.

So for the last two weeks, I injected myself with 50mg (1/2 CC) of Depo-Testosterone (T-Cypionate) per week and I feel much better.

What I need to know:
Is it dangerous to stack (what is left of) Nebido with 50mg of Depo-T per week?

Thanks a lot guys

Yeah I know 50mg is little, but what of the Nebido already inside me. Can I use these to androgens together?

I experience quite a few hot flushes today.

its not dangerous but if your aim is HRT then you want to be running more bloods to see where your levels are. with HRT the idea is to replace your natural T levels so that they are put back into normal ranges. if you go too high you will experience RBC problems, high bp, etc etc. which can cause you to feel rundown which defeats the purpose. a typical HRT dose is 125-150mg per week.. but some guys need slightly more or less so that is why bloodwork is important.

also just cause you get your T levels in range does not mean that you magically will be cured of all that ails you. you still need to eat good and exercise to get maximum benefits otherwise you will be a lazy fat fart walking around with normal T levels. i play poker with a bunch of rich old guys who are on HRT and they look like shit, its not a magic cure ..

Hi Hans

Nebido is a very slow release testosterone and if this was your first shot (September) then 14nmols of free T is pretty good so early on. Many guys, in fact, don't see the full benefits from Nebido for a full year.
Steve's right when he says it isn't a cure-all method of therapy, and you will have bad days here and there. There is also the possibility that the hormones that make us feel crap, like too much oestriadol and prolactin, could be present. We do need oestrogen and a tiny bit of prolactin but sometimes this can become elevated beyond a healthy level. When these hormones do get elevated we often get weepy, tired, and a poor libido etc. Sometimes HRT can cause these hormones to rise via testosterone conversion.

Ask your doctor to test you for E2, Prolactin, and SHBG next time you go visit the GP surgery. There are meds that can control these unhealthy levels but it's quite difficult to get doctor to prescribe them. However, all isn't lost because you can buy natural meds that reduce E2 (oestriadol), and prolactin. Actually, Mr Supps does a great product Forma Stanzol (FS). I use this to control my E2 and prolactin. I've been on HRT for 11 years now, following testicular cancer. I've tried Nebido but my GP doesn't like paying for it, so I'm on Sustanon 250 nowadays.

All the best!

Craig

Top Bottom