Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nebido dosage

MNLouise

I am on testosterone replacement therapy through a dr. I am using something called nebido and I get prescribed a large amount every 12 weeks. My doctor has me on 900 mg and I inject it every 4 months. I already have two kids and don't want anymore. The weird thing is since I started on this I have not felt good, I'm losing strength and muscle, and I have Tender nipples. what is your opinion of what's going on

I am on testosterone replacement therapy through a dr. I am using something called nebido and I get prescribed a large amount every 12 weeks. My doctor has me on 900 mg and I inject it every 4 months. I already have two kids and don't want anymore. The weird thing is since I started on this I have not felt good, I'm losing strength and muscle, and I have Tender nipples. what is your opinion of what's going on

bro stop being poosy, what you mean you no feel good?

900mgs every 4 weeks seems crazy, ask him to give you 200mgs of nebido per week and you'll feel better
or sustanon 250mgs every 10 days

You need to go to your doctor, tell them what you have going on and go from there.. The fact that is not obvious to you is the most troubling here...

Top Bottom