Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nearing end of cycle, just got some HCG.

evolution2k

I was not able to get HCG at the beginning of my cycle so I was not able to run it using the oncycle protocol. So I have been using HCGenerate throughout.

I am at week 7 of a omadren(500/week)/deca cycle(400/week). (10 weeks total, deca finishes this week).. Planning to Start PCT 3 weeks after last shot. PCT was to consit of Test Recovery Stack and Clomid (25 mg/day for 4 weeks)

I just got ahold of HCG, 5000iu kit. Will replace the solution with bac water as suggested. But How is best to use it, I do not really want to throw any of it away and thats what would end up happening if I followed the Offical PCT of 2010.

The other thing I was thinking of was finishing the last week of test + next 3 with oral winstrol as a "finish" is this a good idea, or should I just save it for anothe cycle down the road?

Also sitting around witing to be used is. another TRS, 2 bottles of each unleashed and post cycle, 3 more bottles of hcgenerate and 3 bottles of gear.

I recently was in a similar situation & used 500 iu hcg /ed for 8 days (use it 10 days if you don't want to waste any). It did restore hang time

for 10 days after last test shot? or for 10 dats after aas clears? or timed to end HCG when AAS should be clear?

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom