Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

@nd cycle

Floater

ok im looking to do the following cycle .......deca @400mg a week week 1 to 5 40 mg of d-bol a day week 1 to 4 t3 dont know the doses of it yet and 250 omna eod .......any comments or ideas

What are your reasons for doing a 5 week cycle?

And, btw, if this is the same guy that had the piccies up a week or so ago, those were impressive before/after pics.

Okay...so test would be ~875/wk. That should take care of any decadick :D . But you are going to be close to a gram of test/week with dbol (which aromatizes easily)...do you have any anti-estros on hand? So far, that would be my main concern. Also, you might bloat up pretty bad on this. That may or may not concern you at all, just pointing that out.

So, those are my two questions, why only 5 weeks, and what about anti-estros?

you should use eq instead of deca. you will get a better look. unless you want the puffy bloated look.

I would think as long as you eat right, you will end up a pretty big boy. :)

As far as eq vs. deca, I think that is a personal preference, along with availability issues. Maybe he doesn't like eq, or he cannot get any. It doesn't matter, deca is a very good anabolic, and you should see some good gains of of this stack.

You still did not address the anti-estrogen issue. This would concern me, unless you have some on hand and have just neglected to mention them.

When are you going to start since you have just finished up your last cycle?

i got nolva still on hand from my last cycle i didnt use any at all and i was doing deca @ 400 mg a week and no gyno then so im hoping i wont this time either

Well, if you start getting gyno from the deca, the nolva isn't going to do jack. Gyno from deca is from progesterone, and not estrogen. If this does happen, winny might help.

The test aromatizing along with the dbol is what I am concerned about. That is where the nolva might come in handy. But if it doesn't affect you, great, one less problem to worry about.

Well, it looks like this is a good cycle. How much are you wanting to gain? 20-25 pounds? Less?

Sounds like a good cycle to me. Make sure you have those anti-e's on hand. Best of luck to you.

M18

Top Bottom