Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nauseous during shot

CSB

Ok so I pinned my left quad , first time that spot in well over a week, 2 ml shot , skin was very sensitive when it penetrated , and I felt I was near a nerve as I had to inject slowly to avoid pain!

About 1 ml in my stomach knotted and suddenly felt light headed and nauseous , I pulled the pin out , drank some ice water , my mouth went dry, reset a new pin and did remaining in left delt , it came again but not nearly as bad !

I will admit to waking up nauseous before gym this morning but I have been fine for the past 14 hours since I woke !

Only time I ever experience something during a pin was with tren ( tren cough)

This was a sust deca shot , there sust I have used for years , as well as other compounds , it's the first pin I have used of there deca though , first few weeks I was on another brand of deca

I actually had this happen one where I got light headed and almost fainted, so I pulled out, drank some ice cold water like you, and reset the pin and re-pinned in a different spot on my quad and was fine after that. I was pinning sust too. And I never did figure out what caused that.

I love the feeling when your close to a nerve and the more you inject the more your leg starts to tingle all the way to your toes!

Once I was doing b12 injections in my quad and I'm pretty sure I hit the never. I didnt aspirate and in few seconds I was all sweaty and light headed!!

Top Bottom