Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nauseous during shot

I think its because there is more muscle there to hit than anywhere else, and its also easier to pin quads than pinning glutes when doing it yourself

Yeah thats true. Plus the sciatic nerve runnjng down the middle of the glute

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Just curious why people pin their quads. Isn't the glute easier? I mean its bigger...
For everyday shots you got to rotate sites. Quads are on of the sites since its large and easy to pin. I've done hundreds of quad shots and never had a problem. I always pin on the upper thigh though, not too low (close to the knee)

For everyday shots you got to rotate sites. Quads are on of the sites since its large and easy to pin. I've done hundreds of quad shots and never had a problem. I always pin on the upper thigh though, not too low (close to the knee)

wow brother.....Your avitar looks FUCKING SICK BRO!!!!

Quad shots are no big deal. They are my last choice but if you have to go ED they are a must. If your going EOD you can go glutes and delts but if you end up with a lingering soreness from a shot you might need another go to spot. Quads just take time. Lots of nerves and veins.

Glutes are the shit though hands down. Quick easy and painless.

Top Bottom