Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nausea and other side effects on 1st cycle

MrDuckbutt

Ok this is my first cycle and I am currently up to 500mg of Omnadren250/week. This is going into my fifth week. Lately, I have been experiencing severe nausea, feelings of over heating (I am always hot now and never feel like I can cool off), and profuse sweating. Other side effects have been lack of energy (not wanting to goto work or get up in the morning). Basically I feel like shit lately. Is this normal, or could I be getting sick or something? Are these side effects to be expected, and should I just wait them out? I drink a lot of water but every time I drink water or put something in my stomach the nausea is worse. I am worried I am using too much and my liver is not handling it. Thanks.

Test isn't really hard on your liver, so don't worry about that. I usually feel better while on. You should check your blood pressure and make sure everything checks out. It could also be due to a hormonal imbalance. If all else fails see a doctor.

I have been going crazy with the ketamine lately (several grams a day for the past couple weeks). So I bet I am going through withdrawl or something. That is my guess.....

Stay away from the club drugs while juicing, and for a while afterwards unless you want to lose your gains. Being hot etc is probably from the increase in blood pressure, I felt that way too while I was on sus. Make the commitment to yourself to do this cycle right, I know those club drugs are a hell of a good time, but you'll regret it in the end when your gains are gone and all of the other guys at the club are jacked.

I usually feel better while on Sust or some type of test. I start to have problems when using orals. I got a little nauscious when I used Metanabol hoever I got really nauscious and ralphed a few times when I took A-bombs. I would imagine that it is something else that is bothering, either the withdrawel or a virus of some sort. Always be safe and if you expect a probem go see a Doc.

Mike80 said:
Test isn't really hard on your liver, so don't worry about that. I usually feel better while on. You should check your blood pressure and make sure everything checks out. It could also be due to a hormonal imbalance. If all else fails see a doctor.

sorry mike80... but uh.. NO SHIT IT'S A HORMONAL IMBALANCE!!!!

Top Bottom