Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nausea after fat consumption

The Red Dragon

I'm getting nauseous after downing some flax oil on an empty stomach. I asked this before a year or two years ago and someone had a great response. I was wondering what caused it?
It had to do with the oversecretion of bile or something...

when you consume fat your gallbladder contracts to release bile which helps to break down/digest fat. There is actually a gall bladder test in which a normal x ray is taken and then fat is administered and then x rays are taken to visualize the GB contraction and/or stones that may be in there. Try taking the flax oil with food and see if that helps. If it doesnt help possibly look into biliary colic and/or cholecystitis.

if its fine with food im sure all is good. THe food helps to release other digestive enzymes that helps ot to break down easy. If you had GB problems youd get the nausea/stomach pain even after eating pizza/ burgers or any other fatty meal.

it might just be reflux, some people get it with oil on its own

like bigsteve said, do u ever get it with an incredibly fatty meal (pizza etc)...good indicator of it being gallbladder related...

I get nausea after eating a can of cashews that are almost empty. All of the grease soaks to the bottom and make me feel like I'm going to throw up. This especially happens on an empty stomach.

Top Bottom