Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Naturally agressive: will TEST bring me over the edge?

BigAndy69

Your Canadian Idol
Platinum
I've had problems with controlling my temper in the past, and in a way I still have a problem.

I'm very agressive on Ephedrine and other stimulants, I'm scared to think of what test or another AS might to my behaviour.

Has anyone been in the situation? I've never used anything, btw.

probably, it might just be in my head but im also quite aggressive, ive been on winny for 4 days and damn i want to tear someones head off in the subway

I think Roid Rage is all bull. Sorry, but I think it is all in one's head.
It is a lot like drinking. Think about it, when you get drunk, you tell yourself you now have an excuse to do anything--because, after all, you are drunk, you are almost allowed. Same thing with rage, you get pumped up, because your ego is saying, "You can bench 300 lbs, you can kick this guy's ass."

If anything, I am calmer during cycles. I think because I am paranoid about getting the rage, I just chill out. In the back of my head, my ego says "You can bench 300 lbs, you can kick this guy's ass, and you can go to jail for assault, so lighten up."

I think there isn't a "roid rage" , i believe you get pissed normally then the roids add a little to it.

The other night a bitch was kicking my seat in the movie theatre. I asked her to stop and she did it two more times. Needless to say i went into a fuckin rage.

I have noticed that I am definately more aggressive and quick-tempered on AS. My friends seem quick to point it out, although sometimes they are only kidding. It feels good, though. I like being more aggressive. It definatley helps in the gym. I believe that roid rage is not just in your head but can be realized if you know yourself or if your friends do.

In the back of my head, my ego says "You can bench 300 lbs, you can kick this guy's ass, and you can go to jail for assault, so lighten up."

Ya, but what if the guy can bench 400?

The key here is being able to control it and by addmission you have problems controling it. Alot depends on age, maturity level, amount of test being used.
I would think about it and ask yourself if it is the best thing for you at this time.

halotestin rage is not just in your head btw, i would not use that substance if ur inclined to anger bursts, unless you want to end up with buba's arm around you at night

i agree mechanic. you need to be strong minded. most people don't know this, but you have the ability to control what kind of mood you're in. believe it or not. if you let a guy piss you off and you kick his ass, you still lose. he pissed you off to the point that you did what he wanted you to do. he agitated you and that's what he wanted.

Rage rage doesn't Exist??? ... FUCK that BULLSHIT.

It DOES EXIST!.... BUT....This is the main thing here..... EVEN though juice will make you nuts...

....YOU ultimatly control it. Don't be a little bitch and give into your anger. You control your anger, NOT steroids.

Bottome line, Don't be a little faggit and get all angry...be a man, and handle your shit properly.

Top Bottom