Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural Testosterone Booster

i've added it to a PC.T regime once; don't bother

get some sustain alpha from PP

thebadguy54 said:
I've used it on and off for the past two years.

Usually 2-3 months at a time. What do you want it for then? Your husband?

2-3 months is a good trial time. So it did nodda?

I want it for me. I want to speak to my naturopath about boosting my testosterone to improve my health, so heard of this and thought it may be a benefit.

BE NICE & RESPECTFUL 2 BLUE!

It is worthless imo for a male. Maybe it did slightly raise our test levels but it was so slight that we didn't notice any effect. In a woman that may be a different story. I have not specifically researched for use in women. Want me to?

blueta2 said:
2-3 months is a good trial time. So it did nodda?

I want it for me. I want to speak to my naturopath about boosting my testosterone to improve my health, so heard of this and thought it may be a benefit.

Like I said, it wont hurt you, so give it a try and see if you like it.

It did nothing noticeable for me.

its only good for libido(which isnt a bad thing) but it doesnt boost test.your better off with fadogia,resveratrol and divanil for natural test boost.

8and20 said:
BE NICE & RESPECTFUL 2 BLUE!

It is worthless imo for a male. Maybe it did slightly raise our test levels but it was so slight that we didn't notice any effect. In a woman that may be a different story. I have not specifically researched for use in women. Want me to?

Would you? Sure, that would be great. If you have any info, I would appreciate that.
Even if it raises my test a little, it might help.

ekbenzo said:
its only good for libido(which isnt a bad thing) but it doesnt boost test.your better off with fadogia,resveratrol and divanil for natural test boost.

thanks...I'll check these out also :)

Top Bottom