Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

natural test vs genes and keeping gains

@Alex

Hi buds, I have question, which people tend to keep gains longer after doing a cycle for bulk and strentgh, people with faster natural recovery of test levels, or people who have been gifted with outstanding genes? I have done cycles with people older than me (I'm 27) I mean like 5 , 6 years older and they have kept gains longer and with more quality than me, I don't thinks is a test recovery issue since I'm 25 I think I have encountered people to run cycles with, with better genes than me , thoughts on this, thank you.

Great question actually. The truth of the matter is, it's impossible to say. There are so many factors involved. How much gains you keep from your cycle depends on what PCT you ran, how much you sleep, your diet, your training, your lifestyle, age etc.

See what I am getting at. There are so many variables involved.

The best thing you can do to ensure you keep all the gains you made on your steroid cycle are to:
1. Run a proper PCT after your cycle. I recommend the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html
2. Train and eat with the same intensity off cycle that you did when on cycle. What put the muscle on in the first place will keep it there once the cycle is over.

I had the same question until I asked a guy at my gym who is legit a monster. He told me that PCT has the major role but genetics is another factor that some people keep most of their gains after the end of their cycle.

Genetics are very important so all you can do is control what you can. Do a thorough PCT and take the necessary time off between cycles. Make sure you don't go half ass when coming off cycle with diet and training or you can lose gains quickly that way too.

Top Bottom