Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

natural supps for headaches ?

rickishifter

[FONT=&quot]My buddy is currently on a test/deca cycle (500/400mg/wk) and he's been getting bad headaches when he works out. I've told him to get his blood pressure checked, which I think he did yesterday. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If it's not from high bp, what do you think is causing it? He taking .25 ari eod, to keep off excess estrogen and water retention. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If it is high bp, what are some natural supps he can take to help alleviate these headaches?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]

It's more likely he needs at least 0.5mg arimidex eod at that test dose to keep water retention down and blood pressure normal. He should also be drinking plenty of extra water on cycle, and not doing this can cause headaches too. As far as natural blood pressure supplements, I use CoQ-10 on cycle for that.

where is his bloodwork?

dga organ st would be very beneficial for him especially being on cycle and its something that should be used in pct as well... you can get it at dganutrition.com

1- Bloodwork to fully asses the situation
2- CO Q10
3- Celery seed extract (if it is BP)
4- More water. ( That was an issue I discovered one cycle. Upped my water and the headaches went away.

It could be a number of reasons. You need to find the tort cause so you can properly address

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

1- Bloodwork to fully asses the situation
2- CO Q10
3- Celery seed extract (if it is BP)
4- More water. ( That was an issue I discovered one cycle. Upped my water and the headaches went away.

It could be a number of reasons. You need to find the tort cause so you can properly address

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness
Number 4 is very often the heart of the issue for lots of people

Top Bottom