Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

natural with supplements, GH, win/primo for a lean and ripped muscle look?

badq8

first time posting here, so lets start off saying its a pleasure being a part of this amazing forum.
Ive been searching and reading alot about cycles for the past 2 years and my first cycle was a year ago which included Propionate, Finbolan and Anadiol, did it for 6 weeks and did not notice any major changes, and did not do a cycle since then.

Now after a year I am thinking of starting a cycle to get lean/ripped muscle look, after research i decided to do a wins/primo cycle.
One problem is I am a type of person who gets paraniod from steriods, whereas i did more than 4 full body/blood tests before and after my last cycle.
After reading and discussing with several friends, all adviced to use GH in my next cycle, i did some research on GH and i need your openion on it.
im a 23 yr old standing at 5,7 with 174 pounds, been training for the past 2 years doing compound exercise and hardcore dieting but still didnt reach what I am aiming for, which is the ripped look.
please excuse my long post and i'd really appreciate your feedback.
thanks in advance.

first time posting here, so lets start off saying its a pleasure being a part of this amazing forum.
Ive been searching and reading alot about cycles for the past 2 years and my first cycle was a year ago which included Propionate, Finbolan and Anadiol, did it for 6 weeks and did not notice any major changes, and did not do a cycle since then.

Now after a year I am thinking of starting a cycle to get lean/ripped muscle look, after research i decided to do a wins/primo cycle.
One problem is I am a type of person who gets paraniod from steriods, whereas i did more than 4 full body/blood tests before and after my last cycle.
After reading and discussing with several friends, all adviced to use GH in my next cycle, i did some research on GH and i need your openion on it.
im a 23 yr old standing at 5,7 with 174 pounds, been training for the past 2 years doing compound exercise and hardcore dieting but still didnt reach what I am aiming for, which is the ripped look.
please excuse my long post and i'd really appreciate your feedback.
thanks in advance.

Hey bro. Welcome!

There are many other bros that can speak on GH better than me. I will say though, I have researched Primo and Winny because I am starting cycle soon. I believe using those two is somewhat reduntant, in that they are both DHT derivatives, with Primo being reductase altered to DHB (???), I believe. Not 100% on that last statement, but they are both DHT. Hope this helps.

P.S. Why did you say "natural"? These compounds ain't natural bro.

thanks for your feedback on the wins/primo cycle, for what i understood from guys who have tried that cycle is that it is less riskless then test cycles but it will shut you down, thats why you need to use an effective pct during the cycle, correct me if I am wrong whereas my knowledge in this field is way less than you guys.
in reference to "natural", what i ment was that comparing protien shakes / amino acid and regular supplements would count as natural to juicing, thats my 2cents.

Top Bottom