Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

natural production of hgh

L

leonidas33

is there a way to boost your natural production vs. hgh injections?

I dont wanna post the site, but guys on another board were using UniversalKits pGHt transdermal formula, with good results.

Its a legal product.

Unfortunately i think the guy got busted on some other stuff or some legal issue, and a couple of people who placed orders recently havent gotton their order.

SuperOne said:
I dont wanna post the site, but guys on another board were using UniversalKits pGHt transdermal formula, with good results.

Its a legal product.

Unfortunately i think the guy got busted on some other stuff or some legal issue, and a couple of people who placed orders recently havent gotton their order.

transdermal GH??? never heard of it.

isnt GH.B the rec drug that guys were slipping in girls drinks?

Lower calorie intake, reducing insulin release, and there is some research that indicates a few amino acids, like leucine, arginine if I remember correctly.

And what was mentioned, intense training and sleep.

I am reading a book right now called Natural Hormonal Enhancement............let you know if anything else is mentioned.

I haven't read anything in any scientific papers about GABA or GHB though, not saying it won't............

errn247 said:
isnt g.h.b. the rec drug that guys were slipping in girls drinks?

yeah, and the effect (DEEEEEP sleep) is what leads to enhanced GH release. it efficiently gets you to the sleep stage where GH is produced and keeps you there longer.

btw ur original unedited post is the reason the auto-expander should go to hell.

Top Bottom