Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural potential

Did you HONESTLY waited to reach your natural potential?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
F

flickenu

How many of you HONESTLY waited until you reached your natural limit before getting on gear? I hear alot of people preaching about it, but I think it'd be interesting to hear if alot of you did. The reason i ask is because I know for a fact i'm not close to being near my natural limit but was thinking about running 30 mg of anavar for 10 weeks. I'm still young, only 18, but i've decided i want to try this cycle and see what I can put on. It's quite mild, and should yield decent gains, I wanna wait til im a 21 to move onto the heavy stuff. Anyone have any regrets about not waiting until they reached their natural potential?

BTW i've never posted a poll so i dont know if this is gonna turn out alright, apologies if i mess it up.

I was lifting for about 1 1/2 years before I hit up the gear. I just wasn't gaining any mass. But I probably should have waited. Hey question....is it true that even after you juice that you're receptors will still take in more than what they originally did?

I waited 5 years to get on the stuff. Am doing my first cycle now. I am very happy about waiting coz I weighed 214 lbs at 15% for 6' when I began my cycle and have gained a couple of lbs by now. Will keep u guys updated on the results. ;)

So I wasn't there yet (potential) but was probably fairly close. I only gained about 4-5 lbs of lean mass last year ... :mad: :bawling: while training hard and eating to grow.

I haven't cycled yet but plan to soon. I've been lifting for a few years but I'm not at my natural potential. I used to be closer but dropped to 120lbs. due to illness and have been gaining it back. I still zigzag in weight a bit trying to gain the mass while remaining lean and learning how my body works and the importance of diet, etc. I think that's important before thinking about AS. I'll tell ya, it's very very depressing not being huge when you've been lifting for a while.

Top Bottom