Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bi

Thanks i found everything except for unleashed/post cycle combo cause they are not in stock. This pct method is starting to cost around the same as the cycle itself which im not to fond of.

Question Is it imperative to add in Phytoserms, Transaderm into the PCT? Also from the end of pct until your next cycle which for me is about 16 weeks 50mg a day of sarms is definitely expensive. Note im looking to drop 2 grand on my upcoming 16 week cycle. So is it mandatory to add in this supplement or will the pct that you recommended work well without phytoserms, transaderm and sarms? Also is there anywhere else to get the unleashed/post cycle combo?

You can use just the phyto and do not worry if you can not get the unleashed+post cycle if you habe the phyto and others you are good. As for the Rs-transaderm I am sure I wrote ( optional) next to it if not I will have to go back and add this. Thank you my friend :heart:

Re: Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bi

Fantastic read Needto thankful so very much for your knowledge on pct and the information is in the pudding! Really cleared up questions I had on pct there are few people like you that truly care for the health and well being of others who use aas and I thankyou for it!

Agreed! Extremely helpful with getting me to understand why to include whats in my pct rather than just having friend of a friend grapevine knowledge of "this is what worked for me" Cleared a lot of my misinformed information...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom