Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bi

Hey needto i was wondering if you could explain to me (in idiot terms) why you cycle the Hcg and Hcgenerate on simple test cycles ?

i know continued use of hcg is bad but why cycle the two over just hcgenerate on its own ?

I was also curious as to when/why to start hcgenerate in 1st week ? Alot of guys (including some n2bm reps) advocate beginning it in week 4 or 5 ?
E.g is it best to introduce once the test has taken affect and is working or is it best to take before and allow it to build up before the test start to work

Not trying to be difficult or cause any probs just curious and asked quite afew people with no arnswers, just hoping you could enlighten me and will definatly help me with planning future cycles and hcgenerate usage.
thanks in advance nick.

Re: Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bi

Hey needto i was wondering if you could explain to me (in idiot terms) why you cycle the Hcg and Hcgenerate on simple test cycles ?

i know continued use of hcg is bad but why cycle the two over just hcgenerate on its own ?

I was also curious as to when/why to start hcgenerate in 1st week ? Alot of guys (including some n2bm reps) advocate beginning it in week 4 or 5 ?
E.g is it best to introduce once the test has taken affect and is working or is it best to take before and allow it to build up before the test start to work

Not trying to be difficult or cause any probs just curious and asked quite afew people with no arnswers, just hoping you could enlighten me and will definatly help me with planning future cycles and hcgenerate usage.
thanks in advance nick.

The very first day you inject test into your body its already taking effect. Its not just hanging around in your body doing nothing bro. Once you start adding an outside source of hormones it does not take long at all before the process of shutting down natural production starts.. Yes its always best to start taking before and allow Hcgenerate to start causing its effects. Also We all know that no matter what you tak be it natural or not your body is always going to find a way to reach homeostasis. It will some how find a way to normalize its self. it may take the body longer when it comes to natural products however it will happen to a degree. I have found that the very best method for preventing the ladeg cells from becoming desensitized is to cycle back and forth between hcgenerate and hcg. This is the very best method one can use but it is not to say other methods will not work.

You had asked about just a simple test cycle and if the HCG+hcgenerate method is really needed? This can depend on many factors my friend. Age, how many past cycles, the very person them self too. One person may be able to get away with just running hcgenerate the last 4 weeks of the cycle and this method has worked for literally thousands of people. Why chance it if you do not have to is always the best way to look at things. If you have hcg available to you its only an extra 35-50.00 plus shipping and a good source will carry it. Do the cycle the very best way you can if everything is available to you!!! If you do not have the money to do the cycle perfect then wait until you do its that simple!!!!!! 30 days more , 50 bucks extra, is it really worth the risk? Or is it worth waiting that little extra time and spending that extra cash to do things perfect???

thanksyou for the advice mate i have since learnt and did exactly what you describe here and its works very well, id personally reccomend this way of running of them and will do so myslef from now on.
thanks again bud.

p.s nice pic ;)

some one ban the spammer above me ^^^^

More damn spammers ^^^^^^^^

Very informative post. Really looking forward to tries this PCT method. Would like to ask where you can get most of this stuff listed below and what are there normal price range because there not on any of my usually sources lists. Also dont know what unleashed, post cycle 1 cap, forged post cycle, or Bridge is or means. Layman's clarification would be much appreciated.

HCGenerate
forma-stanzol
Unleashed and post cycle 1 cap, forged post cycle
NTBM-DAA D aspartic acid
Bridge 1 cap 3 times a day

Very informative post. Really looking forward to tries this PCT method. Would like to ask where you can get most of this stuff listed below and what are there normal price range because there not on any of my usually sources lists. Also dont know what unleashed, post cycle 1 cap, forged post cycle, or Bridge is or means. Layman's clarification would be much appreciated.

HCGenerate
forma-stanzol
Unleashed and post cycle 1 cap, forged post cycle
NTBM-DAA D aspartic acid
Bridge 1 cap 3 times a day
from the following. And be sure to use my discounts to Help make it cheaper for you unless you like paying more lol
Needtobuildmuscle.com
Discount code "Needto10" for 10% off and free shipping in the USA . Also reduced
Pricing in the entire store right now.
www.mrsupps.com
All orders free shipping
AG-Guys
AGREP99QZ <--this is a 10% discount code for AG guys

Ruthless Supplements
^^You must click this link^^ for the following discount
Codes to work. Once you click the links the codes will work
Here are the codes…NEEDTO51 $50 off any item
NEEDTO34 Buy 2 get 1 free Phytoserms
NEEDTO24 Buy 2 get 1 free Transaderm

AG-Guys
AGREP99QZ <--this is a 10% discount code for AG guys

Uniquemicals <--- this is where to get sarms You can and should use sarms s4 after pct 25mg twice a day from the day pct ends all the way till your next cycle.

Thanks i found everything except for unleashed/post cycle combo cause they are not in stock. This pct method is starting to cost around the same as the cycle itself which im not to fond of.

Question Is it imperative to add in Phytoserms, Transaderm into the PCT? Also from the end of pct until your next cycle which for me is about 16 weeks 50mg a day of sarms is definitely expensive. Note im looking to drop 2 grand on my upcoming 16 week cycle. So is it mandatory to add in this supplement or will the pct that you recommended work well without phytoserms, transaderm and sarms? Also is there anywhere else to get the unleashed/post cycle combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom