Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bi

why is there a ? after unleashed/pct? must have?

Re: Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bi

Bump this thread...this is fucking brilliant! I love this thread...I want to print, laminate, and put it into a binder for years to come! Thanks Nate!!!

Bumping this thread because this is what all the noobs need to read prior to anything!!!

hi,
first of all thanks to moderator to add me this health forum site. here i know healthy tips from you and also share some useful tips for health to you.......................

thanks to add me......

Needtogetaas: Post cycle therapy

10 Newb Test-e cycle for bulk or lean bulk.(without nandralone/progestrine)(without a DHT)

Weeks
1-10 Testosterone-E 250mg Twice a week Monday and Thursday or Tuesday and Friday
1-10 N2guard 7 caps every day spread out (optional)
1-4 Hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm (Highly recommended)
4-8 Hcg 500ius Monday and Thursday (Highly recommended)
6-10 hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm (Must have!)
6-10 Aromasin 12.5mg every other day (highly recommended)
8-14 Need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals(optional)
10-16 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and 5 pumps am for the first 4 weeks then taper down to 3 pumps am and pm for the last 2 weeks. (must have!)
10-14 Unleashed/postcycle combo. 1 cap 3 times a day of each. Or at the very least forged post cycle 2 caps am and 2 caps pm (Must have?)
12-16 NTBM-DAA (D aspartic acid) 1 full serving every day. (Highly recommended)
16-20 Bridge 1 cap 3 times a day (highly recommended)
20-24 Sarms s4 25mg twice a day(optional)

First off excellent read very informative. I just have a couple of questions for the above cycle.
1. Pct starts in week 10, is it not necessary to wait till the test is out of the body with this pct setup?
2.Does Hcgenerate, aromasin,forma, unleashed/post cycle all overlap in week 10?

Sorry if these are dumb questions just want to clarify as its a little confusing or maybe its just me.

Needtogetaas: Post cycle therapy

10 Newb Test-e cycle for bulk or lean bulk.(without nandralone/progestrine)(without a DHT)

Weeks
1-10 Testosterone-E 250mg Twice a week Monday and Thursday or Tuesday and Friday
1-10 N2guard 7 caps every day spread out (optional)
1-4 Hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm (Highly recommended)
4-8 Hcg 500ius Monday and Thursday (Highly recommended)
6-10 hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm (Must have!)
6-10 Aromasin 12.5mg every other day (highly recommended)
8-14 Need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals(optional)
10-16 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and 5 pumps am for the first 4 weeks then taper down to 3 pumps am and pm for the last 2 weeks. (must have!)
10-14 Unleashed/postcycle combo. 1 cap 3 times a day of each. Or at the very least forged post cycle 2 caps am and 2 caps pm (Must have?)
12-16 NTBM-DAA (D aspartic acid) 1 full serving every day. (Highly recommended)
16-20 Bridge 1 cap 3 times a day (highly recommended)
20-24 Sarms s4 25mg twice a day(optional)

First off excellent read very informative. I just have a couple of questions for the above cycle.
1. Pct starts in week 10, is it not necessary to wait till the test is out of the body with this pct setup?

You will notice that most traditional post cycle therapy (pct's) are 4 weeks long and some times a 10 day hcg is added to the front of this... My pct method is 6-8 weeks with a added post pct recovery program added to the end of that...... The forma-stanzol alone is 6 weeks. Bringing estrogen back down to normal levels and then slightly below normal (thus kicking in the negative feedback loop) should and can be started right away as soon as the cycle is over. It also takes a week before forma-stanzol even reaches peak levels in he body anyway.. I have a few other reasons for why the pct is set up the way it is but you can see this in the original 1st posts of the thread.

2.Does Hcgenerate, aromasin,forma, unleashed/post cycle all overlap in week 10?
In any program that is laid out like the one above always remember the following.

1.The first number is the starting point and the week that you will "start" taking what ever it is you will be taking.

2. The second number is the ending point and the week in wich you will " stop" taking what ever it is you are taking.

3. When it comes to something you are "already on" you always "finish out" the week ending.

4. When you are introducing something new you always
that week end and hen start it at the end of that week..

So when following the rules above you will see that.
you keep taking the test as always and you take your last shot Thursday as always in the 10th week of the cycle.

You take the aromasin as always all the way up to the very end and last day of the 10th week..

you start the forma-stanzol, unleashed, and post cycle at the end of week 10 on the last day or even the first day of the 11th week...

Sorry if these are dumb questions just want to clarify as its a little confusing or maybe its just me.

I have given you a reply above in red. Tell me if you understand this or if I must explain in a different way my good friend. And thank you for asking. Even though Some of us who have been around a wile would think these questions to be silly. Hundreds of thousands of people just like you are looking at this thread thinking the same things you are, maybe even wanting to ask the exact same questions you are asking. Only they have been afraid or too shy to ask because they thought the same thing you did. That it was a dumb question...

It has been said a thousand million trillion times throughout history. However when it comes to steroids The only dumb qestions are the questions that have not been asked..... And asked by every single person too. Over and over and over again.

thank you for clearing that up....yep its better to ask the question than making an assumption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom