Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bi

I might need to print this and read it on the toilet.

Re: Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bi

Will be going this route and will give my un-bias opinion on it once all is done and dusted :)

hi guys , im going to run 3 weeks cycle of 20mg winstrol stanazolol caps / 20mg oxandrolone caps ED , do i need to have pct ? as im willing to have only once cycle.
thanks in advance

hi guys , im going to run 3 weeks cycle of 20mg winstrol stanazolol caps / 20mg oxandrolone caps ED , do i need to have pct ? as im willing to have only once cycle.
thanks in advance

Bro feel free to start your own thread. You'll get replies much quicker. :)

thanks in advance

yes

Hi, just signed up to the site as i am after some info and pointing in the right direction.

i have been training clean now for about 2 1/2 years i am wanting to get on the gear and wanting to know what would be the best cylce, i am thinking of doing test enanthiate and winstrol or clen (wanting to keep the water retention off/looking bloated! any advice would be much appreciated!!

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom