Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bi

I agree with alot you said. your products are great have used them many times

Excellent post!!! And agreed this should be a sticky.

I am a classic example of the old school mentality. Coming off a cycle I was just not recouping like I used to prior to my injuries (I'm a paraplegic). I got with meedto and he recommended several product on his business site. Skeptical, I went for it anyway. After all what could I loose I was already suffering (major acne, lethargy, loosing all my gains, balls still the size of raisins (well not literally) etc.).

Anyway, it took about 1 week before I noticed a difference now I'll never touch nolvadex and clomid again. Thats not to say they won't work but it CLEARLY wasn't working for me. I'm almost done with another cycle (due to low test count i'm pretty much going to stay on all the time) and using needto's holistic approach I notice a much smoother transition!!

Listen / read this people!! This is the way to go!!

BTW keep your eyes posted I'll be running needto's transderm shortly including a log.. Not to tease but there's gonna be a twist to this log!!

E

Re: Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bi

Excellent post!!! And agreed this should be a sticky.

I am a classic example of the old school mentality. Coming off a cycle I was just not recouping like I used to prior to my injuries (I'm a paraplegic). I got with meedto and he recommended several product on his business site. Skeptical, I went for it anyway. After all what could I loose I was already suffering (major acne, lethargy, loosing all my gains, balls still the size of raisins (well not literally) etc.).

Anyway, it took about 1 week before I noticed a difference now I'll never touch nolvadex and clomid again. Thats not to say they won't work but it CLEARLY wasn't working for me. I'm almost done with another cycle (due to low test count i'm pretty much going to stay on all the time) and using needto's holistic approach I notice a much smoother transition!!

Listen / read this people!! This is the way to go!!

BTW keep your eyes posted I'll be running needto's transderm shortly including a log.. Not to tease but there's gonna be a twist to this log!!

E

Real world voices speaking up is what it takes to change a nation man. Thank you

Dude, that was one hell of an article. Unfortunately my brain exploded from all the info.

Nice read, getting lots of good info from everyone here.

Bumping this for everyone that's been asking about pct lately. This is a good read pact full of info. I'd advise reading the entire thread, not just skimming through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom