Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bi

Mammoth post with awesome info. Keep this on hand as a reference manual.

Yeah, it's time to lose the "tried and true" myth of clomid and nolva. Yeah, we tried it and it sucks. THAT is true. It prevents gyno. That's it. Realize this -- when it became a bodybuilding tool, arimidex, formastanazol, aromasin and POST CYCLE were not around. They're ALL better.

Would you use a rotary phone because at one time it was "tried and true?"

And remember, a double dose of UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE makes an amazing pro-sexual aid. Raging boners and loads! Try it and see for yourself.

In the 3-4 weeks I had been writing this many times I came upon a Nelson Article or two. My friend its been interesting to watch your knowledge, opinions , views , and stance on things evolve over the years. I even read an Article were at one time you did advocate the use of nolva+typeII For pct but this was way back in the T-nation days. In writing this Article I watched you evolve into what you now know and preach today. Many times I was thinking something in my head and boom I come across literature from your self expressing the same thoughts I was having.

FUN and enjoyable for sure.

Re: Natural post cycle therapy. Holistic cycle support . The drug and steroid user Bi

In the 3-4 weeks I had been writing this many times I came upon a Nelson Article or two. My friend its been interesting to watch your knowledge, opinions , views , and stance on things evolve over the years. I even read an Article were at one time you did advocate the use of nolva+typeII For pct but this was way back in the T-nation days. In writing this Article I watched you evolve into what you now know and preach today. Many times I was thinking something in my head and boom I come across literature from your self expressing the same thoughts I was having.

FUN and enjoyable for sure.

Cool, thanks bro. Yeah, I was one of those "experts" that learned all the stuff I was supposed to learn, but along the way I started questioning it. Through further study, examination, evaluation and a ton of experience I started finding ways of doing things better. I like to pass that knowledge along -- which is why I get upset when people think I'm just pulling this stuff out of my ass because i don't know any better and just want to sell some supplement.

And I have to also say, NTBM is the only company right now that is breaking new ground in the field. 20 years ago, EAS changed things and since then there's been mostly a bunch of bullshit until NTBM. A million sites can sell wholesale supps of anything you want from lots of companies. But true innovators are far and few between. I look forward to even more progress, growth and innovation in the future.

It's gonna be fun.

Bump to stick. You KNOW someone is going to ask about this at some point. Instead of having a nine page argument, just direct them to this.

Bump to stick. You KNOW someone is going to ask about this at some point. Instead of having a nine page argument, just direct them to this.

I wanted to give it a chance for life before sticky lolol.. Some peeps dont even read the stickies. Hence why we get so many people braking the rules.

Fantastic article. Gobs of info, will need to read and re-read again to soak it all in. It is good to know alternatives to the old school PCT Nolva/Clomid and have also purchased Forma/HCGenerate/unleased for my PCT. Thanks needto for putting it all down

If you change any part of the pct IE "you absolutely can't live without your nolva or clomid after all this" then some of the other pct must change with it.
If you want a perfect pct I have to know exactly what you are going to use. Then I can design the rest of the products around what you plan on using.. My friend you can see from the depth of the work I put into the write up, that bio-identical Hormone manipulation is a processioned work of art. When it comes to manipulating the hormone loop its not tossing in this or that to do this or that when ever the idea hits you. You have to know exactly what is doing what, when it will do what it is going to do, half lifes, clear times, The negatives of one and the positives of another and the list goes on and on. So Stick to the plan I have laid out exactly!!!!
If you want to ADD ANYTHING!!! I have a list of approved PCT adds coming up soon. They are mostly 98% natural though so if you wanted to play it safe you can add must any natural product so long as it is not a product that effects hormones like estrogen,progesterone, test or dht.. Yes something as simple as Adding Erase (though its not even that strong) can fuck up the entire pct.

So if you plan to make changes , adjustments, tweaks with the "base" of the Post cycle therapy then please come talk to me. For the record if you can not get your hands on Hcgenerate then a double dose of bridge during the cycle at 2 caps 3 times a day can take the place of the hcgenerate when on cycle. If you do this you can this switch out the bridge (that would have been used after the pct only not during) with Phytoserm-347 or Sarms s4 for after pct only. I truly feel you should insure you are completely recovered before you jump on sarms.. You can however run IGF-lr3 during pct from chemicalneed.com at 60mcg every day. Be sure to also take a full dose of N2carb within 10-20 mins of your IGF or you can go Hypo.

amazing post, and a class-act gentleman! he gave me great advice and was quite polite! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom