Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

natural peanut butter?????

the UNDERTAKER

YES guys i know this should be on the diet board!!!!!! but who the fuck goes there??!!!(seen worse posts here anyway) anyway.... what the hell is the difference between normal grocery store peanut butter and natural.??? love peanut butter for its protien and calories but the fat....jesus!!!!...anyone??

natural has no sugar added ..plus its rich in healthy fats (monosaturated fats) vs. the sugar rich, regular JIF with polysaturated fats..with higher calorie count..

the carb count is lower, therefore, you're getting more protein/fat from the peanuts,vs simple sugars, and its known to decrease insulin output when taken with meals...

Natural (old fashon) has no trans fat. Trans fat will raise LDL and lower HDL faster than you can say "Jif" Also, there is no such thing as a safe amount of trans fat (from partially hydrogenated oil) It will clog arteries faster than food high in cholesterol or saturated fat.

The FDA has not, at least not yet anyway, required companies to post the amount of trans fat per item. They are too busy with important stuff like whether or not prohormones should be taken off the market.

Another place where head up ass is the norm:eek:

thanks for the info bros!!!!!!!! half a dozen peanut butter sand. is an easy way to jack your calories to the 4000-5000 range peanut butter on whole grain.....thanks guys!!:D :D

heres a little trick i figured out.

ever see the infommercials for the thunderstick? its a quick little hand held blender. anyway, you can make you own peanut butter with it. grind up the nuts real well, and add a little bit of flax seed oil. its pretty good peanut butter and healthier than anything.

the UNDERTAKER said:
YES guys i know this should be on the diet board!!!!!! but who the fuck goes there??!!!(seen worse posts here anyway) anyway.... what the hell is the difference between normal grocery store peanut butter and natural.??? love peanut butter for its protien and calories but the fat....jesus!!!!...anyone??

Here is the difference.

Store Brand PB tastes like goat turds. :FRlol:

NFG

Top Bottom