Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural cyclical hormone cycle?

empireking001

Hey guys, I'm 30 years old been lifting 12 years. I used gear a few times in my mid 20s but stopped 2 years ago because I was tired of the side effects and managing it and the money and whatever.

Anyways, I've noticed that now, I feel great for the most part. I'm almost as strong and muscular without the gear just being natural and healthy (no drinking, drugs, eating clean, sleep, etc). I even feel like using 500mg test/week for a while has set my baseline natural test to a higher state. Is that something that occurs?

My question is...I've noticed that my natural hormones feel cyclical, like a 2-3 week period of high test followed by a 2 week period of low test. I can sense it, in my high phase I am strong as hell, my appetite is huge, I'm horny AF with a boner all the time insatiable, and feel great generally. This lasts 2-3 weeks followed by a low phase, when my muscles feel a little soft, my dick isn't as hard libido is significantly lower without morning wood, and I'm tired. Then I go back up again and repeat.

I'm not using any suppements test boosters whatever. So I feel like my own test production is set high due to past gear use, then I reach a critical point where estrogen becomes high, then LH crashes and I become low until my test gets low and then LH rises and the cycle begins again.

Does this hypothesis sound reasonable? Why would I experience this?

Thanks for any input.

I like that you are thinking outside the box but scientifically, everything you are describing is wrong.

Anytime you use steroids it will actually lower your natural testosterone production. Even with a proper PCT. When you use steroids, your natural testosterone production is shut down. Eventually it will restart but it will never be the same as it once was. It's kind of like fixing a car. Each time you fix it, it's not quite as good as it was when it was brand new.

What's really interesting about muscle gain is that it's never linear. You will gain muscle for a few weeks and then you wont gain anything for a few weeks. Your body grows in spurts. That's what you are noticing anecdotally. It's kind of like being back in high school and going through puberty. Remember how it would feel like you all of a sudden grew 2 inches over night? It's the same thing with muscle growth.

Top Bottom