Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural cutting or After cycle supplements ( some recommendations)

OMEGA

we are all striving to be at our best whether training natural, on cycle or off cycle. I thought would recommend the basics

1) No-xplode pre workout if lifting

2) if doing cardio use Thermorexin or Cardio Breeze

3) Ener-G glutamine peptides after a workout or before bed ( this will heal you from workouts fast needed post cycle or training naturally and powerful anti-catabolic)

4) PureCee spaced out through the day as you like to keep Creatine level high

5)a whey protein shake first thing in the morning and one after a workout is enough 50 grams in each

6) Anti Estrogen management for a while realized that Armimadex may be used post cycle or even during a natural cut to elevate test and silence stubborn A2 fat

7) Glucorell- R to keep insulin level low and partion carbs into the muscles

good list so far. I like to add some detox supps like tylers liver detox, liv 52, cranberry extract, polisocanol, saw palmetto, and so on.

Tribulus Terrestris isn't a bad idea either.

posted by my brother

his post he is the best mod I have ever met:

ey guys,just wanted to share my results of a cutting stack I have been running that is centered around A2/estrogen suppression.I recently completed a pretty high-dose run of test/eq/d-bol,and while I put some serious size on with this trio,I made a cardinal mistake-My estrogen management program was piss-poor(I used nolvadex only).Not only did I bloat up like a hot air baloon,but I accumulated a shit-load of estrogenically related fat-patterning all around my waist,lower chest and hip area.
After clomid therapy,I decide to wage war on my A2's/estrogen.I started running 1/4 cc(1mg) daily of liquidex religiously,which had an immediate impact on my bloating and hardened my muscles up nearly overnight.But those stubborn fat pockets were holding on for dear life-HARD CORE DIET TIME.
Three + weeks ago,I started running a Norephedrine/Yohimbine HCL/Caffeine(NYC) stack in conjunction with my liquidex,and the results have been nothing short of astounding.I have been running a keto-type diet with very low carb intake,as well as 1 hour of intense cardio every morning on an empty stomach(except for 2 tabs of NYC taken 45 minutes prior to cardio).

Results?17LBS LOST!!

Granted,I know that this is not all fat,but I have lost damn near 2 inches off my waist and only a 1/4" off my arms,and strength has pretty much stayed stagnant.

Observations-When I first started taking my NYC,I tried taking two caps at once,and this was a little to strong to begin with for me(as each cap has a whopping 2.7mgs of Yohimbine HCL).I started getting the chills from the yohimbine and feeling a little nauseated,so I backed it down to one tab and I was fine.I also noticed if I did not drink enough water with administration,I would experience some stomach irritation,mainly in the form of acid reflux.This was easily extinguished by drinking a FULL glass of water with each dosage.After a week of so,I was able to tolerate 2 tabs at once,and boy it has made a difference.During my cardio,my body heats up like a furnace,and I can literally feel the adipose tissue melting off with each session.My schedule right now is two tabs first thing in the morning upon wakening prior to cardio,two tabs 4 hours later,and 1 tab 3-1/2 hours later.I find that I take the last cap too late into the afternoon,I feel too amped in the evening(my heart rate feels sped up)so I usually cut the last tab off by no later than 2p.m.

Just wanted to share my experience with you guys on what I feel is one of the best post-cycle combinations I have ever tried for ripping up,the liquidex has kept my estrogen production down and hardened my muscles up considerably(through removal of sub-Q water retention and estrogenic fat-patterning),the NYC trio is one of the most potent thermogens for an OTC I have ever used,as well as a potent A2 interactor(due to the high dose of Yohimbine) This combo may be a very wise idea for you folks that accumulate a lot of estrogen related BF in your bulking cycles,as it has taken it off for me in dramatic fashion.

BTW,only gear being used is a very light dosage of primobolan(200mgs/week) for anti-catabolism/muscle wasting protection.

I totally agree with the supplements given after a cycle but I dont think dieting right after a cycle is a smart choice specially if you just came off a bulker. I think once you have fully recuperated yourself with PCT and your test levels are back to normal you can start to cycle. If you bulk and right after during PCT you start to diet your most likely going to loose your hard earn muscle you gained while the bulking cycle.just my 2 cents

yeah I agree

huck was a proponent I believe of taking 1-2 weeks of during Clomid therapy while loading up on creatine

a personal preference based in experience ( the 1-2 weeks off)

during PCTit would be most wise to load or supercompensate with large doses of creatine and EnerG

the creatine for obviuos reasons the EnerG for its cortisol like supressing properties, and over all health, immune and energy levels

Arimadex till things level out

yeah I agree just been off 3 weeks and taking creatine CCE from Ana this stuff seem great nice big pumps and it feels like I'm still on!!. For cortisol levels I have been taking 7-oxo dhea trandermal from Dermabolics stuff is pretty good!!!

Top Bottom