Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which national competitor has waited LONGEST for their pro card?

BodybuildingUniverse

Plat Hero
Platinum
I was thinking Palumbo in recent years but maybe there are some still competing that have waited longer. any nominees?

352230.179945.jpg

Troy Alves was 35 when he turned pro. Idrise Ward-El was 36 when he turned pro. Orville burke was like 38 when he turned pro. I don't know how long they waited, but they've been around for awile. Alves as early as 1997. Tony Freeman was 35, hes been at the national level at least as early as 1994.
Duvall has been at nationals since 97.

There are many others who are in there 30's, or waited awhile.

and those are just the super heavy and heavies what about that blad lght heavy who won like a year ago he has got to be forty

Well - its taking me an awful long time, and, given I don't compete anymore, it looks like it's going to be a while longer. :D

U.S.A's ASAP said:
Troy Alves was 35 when he turned pro. Idrise Ward-El was 36 when he turned pro. Orville burke was like 38 when he turned pro. I don't know how long they waited, but they've been around for awile. Alves as early as 1997. Tony Freeman was 35, hes been at the national level at least as early as 1994.
Duvall has been at nationals since 97.

There are many others who are in there 30's, or waited awhile.

Most of those guys didn't start training til late in life. I think Chic wins this hands down. You have to look at how many times a competed at Nat'ls before turning pro. Chic was 15th at the 95 USA's. Palumbo was 7th the same year.

Last edited:
Top Bottom