Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Narco water retention?

showstopper45

[FONT=&quot]I just dropped a 30lb dumbbell and it only got my big toe it's pretty nasty and had to have the toenail taken off. They gave me narco for the pain I only take them to get through my cardio but I usually pop 2 of them for my hour of cardio. I track everything I eat and that has been the only thing I changed and I am up 8 pounds wondering if it could jus be possible water weight or if narco would even cause that.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

i'm not going to sit here and be one of those 'tough guys' who tell you to tought it out

however what i will say is i've known tons of people who have broken toes, it is a common injury from shit falling on them and i have never heard of anyone taking anything as harsh as that for it. your doctor is an asshole. you don't need it

if i was you i would stop using them immediately and stick to just aspirin if necessary.

They tend to cause constipation among other issues that will increase your weight.

Last edited:
How regular have your bowels been? Could be constipation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom