Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear TRT?

You will save more if you do it yourself, and napsgear's quality is superb, most likely better quality than in the clinic

300 a month is ridiculous. At a 150mg a week using Dragon Test cyp 250, my self Trt bill runs about 20 a month with injection supplies. +200 every 3-4 months for bloodwork.

The 10+2 deal with Dragon Test at 150mg a week is almost 4 years worth for a few hundred bucks.

Does anyone on here depend on naspgear for their TRT? I decided to go to self testosterone replacement route because the anti-aging Clinic I was going to raise their prices to $300 a month and I'm not going to pay that much.
I need some place that's going to be reliable for many years to come

Since you have a script you can technically order yourself . Just make sure the amounts are the same mg for mg . If it’s pharm grade but I’m sure that wouldn’t pass in Court but Leo maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone on here depend on naspgear for their TRT? I decided to go to self testosterone replacement route because the anti-aging Clinic I was going to raise their prices to $300 a month and I'm not going to pay that much.
I need some place that's going to be reliable for many years to come

Brother, Many customers we deal with on daily basis are on TRT.
Yes, it is the cheapest route option to take. Most def I recommended

Thank you.

Top Bottom