Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear Trenbolone suggestions

Tonyton

I am browning the napsgear website and had a few questions about their trenbolones they sell. Can someone explain the differences between the trenbolone acetate, Trenbolone enanthate, and Trenbolone hex. Is there a specific dosing schedule I should be looking at and which do you suggest for a first time trendrun

I am browning the napsgear website and had a few questions about their trenbolones they sell. Can someone explain the differences between the trenbolone acetate, Trenbolone enanthate, and Trenbolone hex. Is there a specific dosing schedule I should be looking at and which do you suggest for a first time trendrun

bro any tren from napsgear gonna be sick

Those are different trenbolone esters that need to be injected at different times of the week, the best trenbolone ester is enanthate, easiest to use and you can inject it 1 time per week

The esters come down to two things really.
1) How often you pin
2) How long it's in your system

Top Bottom