Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear test and deca cycle

Austin_ma

I'm 28 years old and I have been lifting since I was a teenager, my current stats are 6 ft tall and 220 lb. When I first started lifting 10 years ago I weighed 170 pounds so I have put on a steady amount of weight since then. I'm excited to try a testosterone and deca durabolin cycle. What kind of ancillaries do I need to use on this stack that is sold at napsgear

I'm 28 years old and I have been lifting since I was a teenager, my current stats are 6 ft tall and 220 lb. When I first started lifting 10 years ago I weighed 170 pounds so I have put on a steady amount of weight since then. I'm excited to try a testosterone and deca durabolin cycle. What kind of ancillaries do I need to use on this stack that is sold at napsgear

For a test deca cycle you should add some dbol to make it nice and hardcore

for ancillaries get aromasin and some proviron both good on cycle

Hey brother,

Can you please tell me about your goals to bulk up to lean down etc
also, check some predesigned stacks on Napsgear

https://www.napsgear.org/pre-designed-stacks-c42

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Start by checking out our articles in which this very topic is covered.

Top Bottom