Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear NapsGear.Org Reviews

Product arrived very fast from payment acceptance. I knew domestic would be quick, but damn. It arrived in perfect condition, discreet shopping. Once again, Naps did great. Glad I found out about them.

Testo Blend 350 (AVOGen Lab)

View attachment 140445

Title: Testosterone - Winny - Anavar

Description: Super quick and easy from Naps, as usual. Paid via Zelle tracking number for 1st package was accurate to my door - 2nd package tracking number didn't help much BUT my package still arrived in the time frame expected, Naps has NEVER lost a package of mine and has reshipped anytime there is an issue. I ordered a stack of Geneza Winny and Geneza Anavar to help myself and my clients stay lean for the summer. The Anavar is for the girls and the guys use the Dragon Test and GP Winstrol. I weighed all the bags of Anavar and Winny and they are all spot on exact weight per pack; meaning there is the exact same count of pills per pouch. All arrived in about 2 weeks - southwestem US.

Products:
Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma)
GP Oxan (Anavar) (Geneza Pharmaceuticals)
GP Stan 10 (Winstrol tabs) (Geneza Pharmaceuticals)
Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma)

0dlyujl92ad.jpg

0d11lq9hjm3b.jpg

0lc0535pdma.jpg

0ukh8w42l64.jpg

0d2dymu8w8al.jpg

0j8cmoo8st2f.jpg

NAPS IS THE BEST

Another great PotW deal just arrived. Really excited about this Dragon Pharma Sust 350 and got my AI and PCT ready to go as well. Naps shipped everything really fast, but be warned that US Customs is holding things for a while now due to Covid-19. They held my package for 2 weeks (got me worried), but I still got it before the estimated delivery time thanks to how quickly Naps shipped. This is my 4th deal from Naps, and I`ve been more than satisfied every time and got 2 more orders on the way. Title says it all, NAPS IS NUMERO UNO!

Testo Blend 350 (Dragon Pharma)

GP Exemestane (Aromasin) (Geneza Pharmaceuticals)

0ll3v07h929a.png

Trying to place order with Pharmaqo Labs for test C and it’s saying a 2 week delivery.

Do you have any US Suppliers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom