Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear/First Time

Sgtharvlt

All Natural
Platinum
Was a little nervous at first, decided to try another approved source. Placing the order was very easy. They kept me updated thru each process, and I don’t think I’ve ever gotten deals like this ( which is worth the wait on shipping ! ) With what I purchased it would have been triple the price with other competitors. My gear touched down this morning and everything was legit no issues at all, and I’ve already placed my second order. I’m 100% satisfied

Was a little nervous at first, decided to try another approved source. Placing the order was very easy. They kept me updated thru each process, and I don’t think I’ve ever gotten deals like this ( which is worth the wait on shipping ! ) With what I purchased it would have been triple the price with other competitors. My gear touched down this morning and everything was legit no issues at all, and I’ve already placed my second order. I’m 100% satisfied

Napsgear has been my goto brand. I'm on Geneza primobolan now and cycled geneza/euro pharma trenbolone/masteron in October.

I full openly support napsgear, been with the brand for 15 years.

Top Bottom