Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear and fat loss

KYlina

I am 16% body fat and I'm desperate to get under 15%. Now before you criticize me two years ago I weighed over 400 lbs so I've worked hard to get my body fat down. I did a lot of fasting and haven't eating super clean. But now the hard part is getting even lower. Which steroids off napsgear website should I try.

Steroids don't exactly burn fat but they will help you
try using anavar 50mgs/day and winstrol 50mgs/day with some cardazol 3-4 caps preworkout, low carb diet high protein and cardio AM empty stomach, you'll get great results

Why take steroids, where you would need PCT and some side effects
Try clean diet, no curbs, protein and veggies only plus CARDAZOL natural product for fat loss, cardio, stamina, energy from bannednutrition.com

I am 16% body fat and I'm desperate to get under 15%. Now before you criticize me two years ago I weighed over 400 lbs so I've worked hard to get my body fat down. I did a lot of fasting and haven't eating super clean. But now the hard part is getting even lower. Which steroids off napsgear website should I try.

No need to criticize.

2 years ago you were over 400 and now you are at 16% body fat....you think you can’t get under 15 by doing what you were doing in the first place?

Fasting is good option brother, But if you want go with steroids then Few option of Clenbutrol with T3 is great combo for body fat reduction.

If you wishes to use T3 cytomel with Clen
please let us know we’ll be glad to draw a blueprint cycle for you!

Top Bottom