Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear blend questions

taniemi

I am going to be picking up some Blends off of the Naps website and my question is if I were to combine long Esters and short as theirs is the pinning schedule going to be different then if I were to just run single compounds at a time. Another word should I be pinning as often as possible or is that just a myth

Blends are good but I like injecting my aas solo like 2-3 compounds but I mix them myself
try geneza or dragon pharma both have good products you can blend up, like test and tren with masteron

To minimize number of injections I mix several products into one mix
Napsgear provides great quality products and that is why when you mix them you get same benefits as individual products

I am going to be picking up some Blends off of the Naps website and my question is if I were to combine long Esters and short as theirs is the pinning schedule going to be different then if I were to just run single compounds at a time. Another word should I be pinning as often as possible or is that just a myth

Optional for individual, example if you decided to run Test E and Test prop
Test prop requires frequent injection ED ETC vs. Test E 2 x times EW depending on desire dose you prefer.
Honesty to eliminate injection to min
Stick with a blend called TEST BLEND 350
The three compounds.
Test P
Test E
Test Cyp

Thank you.

Top Bottom