Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear: Ask an IFBB Pro Anything!

Evan Centopani Answering these questions in AMA session.

Questions Answered:

1)Whats up bros?! So i am looking into making some changes. I have running gear for several years now, anything from tren, eq, deca, superdrol, mast and so on. I have found from years of experimenting with these different compounds that some of the side affects outweigh the benefits (for me anyway) such as tren. For the last year i have basically just been cruising some and blasting some. I have found i feel best when using boldenone, sust and a little superdrol. I am ready to step into the world of HGH. I do love looking good but i also love feeling good and firing on all cylinders. From the research i have done so far, hgh sounds like a great solution if done properly. I guess i am seeking any knowledge, how to, best places to research for knowledge and product knowledge, and most of all if it will help me get back to feeling 100%. For a while now i have been feeling really fatigued, drained, some loss of motivation/drive. Definitely not the animal i was 7-8 months ago. I do eat pretty healthy, drink a gallon of water a day, plenty of vitamins. So is hgh my answer or is there other solutions and things I should try to implement first before jump into hgh? I am 28 years old 6' 1" weigh 220 pounds. Any kind of similar experiences you have had? And if so what would you yourself do to bring yourself back to 100%? TIA for and knowledge on this. Keep on grinding bros! Also naps is the business!! Been using naps for years! Definitely as good as it gets! Thanks Naps! asked by Bmos

2)So I've been taking test prop and tren for a few months now. I take 600 mgs of each one every week. I noticed after some time that my aggression has become way worse than what it ever was. I read that tren increases the chemical in your brain that controls aggressive behavior. I wanna stay on the test but stop the tren cause of this issue. Almost every side effect there is from tren I've had but kind of over looked it. Is there anything I should take after I stop taking the tren or any side effects I have to worry about since I'm still taking the test prop? asked by Mr. Tren

3)When running longer low dose cycles at TRT doses, I'm wanting to be on an HCG schedule. Do I start when I start my first dose of Test? Is 250lu 1x a week sufficient or should I do it 2 x a week? I will be on 125mg TE, 100mg deca and 300mg primo a week. I will also run Proviron during that time.

If you do have the same question in your mind then go and check out this Q&A session

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Richard
Official Rep of Napsgear.Org
Email : [email protected]
Web: [url]www.napsgear.org[/URL]

Top Bottom