Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear: Ask an IFBB Pro Anything!

Chris Tuttle Answering these questions in AMA session.

Questions Answered:

1. Hello,2 questions and thank you for helping out in advance.I am wanting to run a cut cycle with EQ-Test Cyp-Winstrol. Is this a good combo and how long would you run this?lastly, how to you cycle between so your not constantly running?

2. 37yo 3 weeks into my cycle. 250 testE every 3 days and 300 Deca every 6 days. 12.5mg Aromasin EOD. Im getting Gyno lumps and they showed up really quickly and are getting worse. Can I introduce Nolvadex or is it too early? If so what dosage?

3. I'm a stage 4 cancer survivor. Prior to cancer I was 205 lbs getting ready for the ft lauderdale cup. After 32 weeks of kemo and radiation (two separate 16 week treatment programs) I was down to 122 lbs. On april 18th 2021. I've gained back 56 pounds of muscle but I've seemed to hit a wall. I'm starting a 16 week cycle of 1/2 cc of sustnon 500 along with 1/2 cc of deca durabolin 300 every 4 days. My question is I want to run equipoise 300 along with it 1cc every 7 days. Am I waiting my time adding it in? Any recommendations? Thank you sir.

4. Gentlemen please help me out here. I am 49 years old and have using gear from all different companies. I recently found Naps and feel like I missed out on many years of good clean gear. What pharma company would you guys recommend. I usaly run a sust 300 once a week with 300 EQ a week. Can you guys recommend a running cycle for me. I don't usaly come off I just lower doses. I am generally healthy I take supplements like milk thistle and dandelion. I drink lost of water to stay flushed. Your thoughts?

5. Before I decide on making the jump from being a natural bodybuilder to an enhanced bodybuilder is there any advice that you can give me? I am not sure if I should make the jump or not. I have. been competing naturally for 5 years and I am 25 years old. Thanks!

If you do have the same question in your mind then go and check out this Q&A session

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Jason
Official Rep of Napsgear.Org
Email : [email protected]
Web. www.napsgear.org

Top Bottom