Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Naps cycle Log

johnsonl3872

Plat Hero
Platinum
Greetings everyone! I have been fortunate enough to be chosen to run a log for Naps! The timing works perfectly as I have a cruise in July and likely will be entering their larger Get Shredded contest.

For those that don’t know me, I have been a long time lifter who has been a contributor only many boards. I have tried just about every product out there so am confident I can give good objective feedback.

As far as me as a bodybuilder, frankly the last couple of years have been rough. I tore my pectoral muscle nearly 3 years ago. Then last year got covid then pneumonia which caused breathing and sleeping issues for me for months. After fighting through that I finally feel like me again! My strength is about 90% of where it was and after a couple surgeries my breathing and sleeping are nearly back to normal.

That brings us back to now and the goals for this log. While my strength is back again, I have paid little attention to how I look. Consequently, I am much more round than before. I am sitting at 196lbs and likely 20% bf. Far from the 15% I usually carry. Therefore the focus here is a body recomposition. My hope is that through a better diet and focused training I can get back to my normal body (perhaps better).

The cycle I am running is one I have done many times and it always works well. Test, Masteron and Tren. Recently I discovered ment and used it to help get my strength back. Wanting to keep this, I am using Ment as a kicker. I have only been running it 4 weeks at a time since all I have read says to run small cycles. My plan is to slowly work the tren in (using longer ester) and taper ment off as Tren starts kick in. Maybe they work great together, but I will let someone else find that out. Yes I am not planning on any more kids (fixed anyway), which is a big problem Ment presents.

Meals? Ok, real talk, I suck at logging food. I am super busy at work and breaking out an app to figure out how much sugar is in something annoys me. SO - I count protein amounts (2 to 1 ratio) and little else. I eat a crap ton of fish and chicken, brown rice, veggies rinse and repeat. I DO like to take pictures of my food (faster), so expect some instagram ready food pics to be peppered in.

Work outs-I am not married to any one approach. What I try to do is find something I like, do it 2 weeks and then do something else. I tried this 1,000 rep arm work out last week…took forever…was fun though…Please feel free to make suggestions here. Oh the standard info:

Height: 5’10
Weight: 196
BF: Too much
Years working out: 37
Years experience with gear: 28

Well that is about it. Log starts tomorrow. Before pic coming soon.

Ok so first workout was today! I did:

Seated hammer curls: 3 x 12

Straight arm push downs: 5 x 10

Lat pull downs: 4 x 10

Low Rows: 4 x 12

Preacher curls: 4 x 10

Drag curls: 3 x 10

Cable curls: 2 x 20

Aaaand done for today

Good update, I like this log. Naps is a good source so looking forward to this.

Greetings everyone! I have been fortunate enough to be chosen to run a log for Naps! The timing works perfectly as I have a cruise in July and likely will be entering their larger Get Shredded contest.

For those that don’t know me, I have been a long time lifter who has been a contributor only many boards. I have tried just about every product out there so am confident I can give good objective feedback.

As far as me as a bodybuilder, frankly the last couple of years have been rough. I tore my pectoral muscle nearly 3 years ago. Then last year got covid then pneumonia which caused breathing and sleeping issues for me for months. After fighting through that I finally feel like me again! My strength is about 90% of where it was and after a couple surgeries my breathing and sleeping are nearly back to normal.

That brings us back to now and the goals for this log. While my strength is back again, I have paid little attention to how I look. Consequently, I am much more round than before. I am sitting at 196lbs and likely 20% bf. Far from the 15% I usually carry. Therefore the focus here is a body recomposition. My hope is that through a better diet and focused training I can get back to my normal body (perhaps better).

The cycle I am running is one I have done many times and it always works well. Test, Masteron and Tren. Recently I discovered ment and used it to help get my strength back. Wanting to keep this, I am using Ment as a kicker. I have only been running it 4 weeks at a time since all I have read says to run small cycles. My plan is to slowly work the tren in (using longer ester) and taper ment off as Tren starts kick in. Maybe they work great together, but I will let someone else find that out. Yes I am not planning on any more kids (fixed anyway), which is a big problem Ment presents.

Meals? Ok, real talk, I suck at logging food. I am super busy at work and breaking out an app to figure out how much sugar is in something annoys me. SO - I count protein amounts (2 to 1 ratio) and little else. I eat a crap ton of fish and chicken, brown rice, veggies rinse and repeat. I DO like to take pictures of my food (faster), so expect some instagram ready food pics to be peppered in.

Work outs-I am not married to any one approach. What I try to do is find something I like, do it 2 weeks and then do something else. I tried this 1,000 rep arm work out last week…took forever…was fun though…Please feel free to make suggestions here. Oh the standard info:

Height: 5’10
Weight: 196
BF: Too much
Years working out: 37
Years experience with gear: 28

Well that is about it. Log starts tomorrow. Before pic coming soon.

Thanks brother for starting a log here! All The Best!

Top Bottom