Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP)

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
  • Have you used NPP before?
  • Did you know it's better than deca durabolin?
  • Did you know it can make joints better like deca?
  • But how is it better???

Read below to get the secrets of NPP:
https://www.elitefitness.com/articles/nandrolone-phenylpropionate-npp/

Nandrolone-Phenylpropionate-aburaihan-iran.jpg

NPP is an AWESOME steroid. The problem with deca is the EXTREMELY long half life and detection time. Deca has a half life of 15 days. Generally speaking, a steroid is in your body for 4x it's half life after your last injection. Deca is still in your body for 2 months after your last injection! That makes it really hard to recover from and very suppressive.

NPP has a half life of only 5.5 days. You get all the benefits of deca but it's out of your system much faster.

Very detailed article on this compound. NPP is a great one because you get the benefits similar to deca with much less water retention. Personally it is not something I use often though because I prefer long esters.

I'm right now on 600mg of Deca and 500mg of Test Enanthate weekly. I've listened Stevesmi and started taking 25mg of Proviron. But after 5 days (today) I started experiencing a huge strain and pressure on my kidneys. I'm literally pissing every 30 minutes. The urge is so extensive I think I will not sleep this night more than one hour continuously.
I will stop with Proviron and start taking Cabergoline. I know it's not the same and it will not prevent DHN overflow but progesterone and prolactin.
Does anyone know why it kicks my kidneys so strong? I experienced the same 3 years ago while taking Proviron. With Masteron not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom