Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nandrolone phenylpropionate ( NPP ) vs Deca Durabolin (Deca)

Extra_Strong

How do they compare do they both have the same joint pain relief during cycle?
are the same except just one stays in the system longer or are there other differences??

Have any of you tried both and noticed differences? besides amount of poks..

Same thing, NPP is faster acting ,just like Test prop is to Test Eth.

RADAR

I've done both. The only thing I notice was that I retained less water on the NPP. Of course I ran test with the cycles and results were comparable.

Since I'm getting older I like running fast acting stuff so NPP is my baby along with Prop. Give it a try I think you will like it.

cigardave007 said:
I've done both. The only thing I notice was that I retained less water on the NPP. Of course I ran test with the cycles and results were comparable.

Since I'm getting older I like running fast acting stuff so NPP is my baby along with Prop. Give it a try I think you will like it.

do you still notice the joint relief? during cycle?

and what is the usual shot regimen ed or eod or what?

Extra_Strong said:
do you still notice the joint relief? during cycle?

and what is the usual shot regimen ed or eod or what?

yes you do. you can go ED or EOD

RADAR

Radar is spot on. I prefer ED since thats the way I do the Prop. For me its easier to keep track that way. Joint relief, as Radar commented, is the same for me as with the deca.

Ok so would NPP be a good replacement for winny in a tren/NPP cycle? I LOVE winny for the hardness but as i get older the joint pain is getting to much to bear!!

Top Bottom