Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nandrolone decanoate vs. nandrolone phenpropionate per mg..?

T-ray2001

OK, I need to know the diffrense between nandrolone decanoate(deca durabolin) and nandrolone phenpropionate(Durabolin). I know the nandrolone phenpropionate is faster acting, but how effective per mg is it compared to deca. If one were to do a cycle of 400mg/week for 10 weeks with nandrolone phenpropionate compared to 400mg/week for 10 weeks with nandrolone decanoate, what would the differense in gains/sides be, if any..?

Need some expertise help here!

anyone used it and if so what did U think?

It is the EXACT SAME molecule of nandralone in both... The ONLY difference is the frequency of injections.

However, since phenylpropinate is a shorter ester, the ester doesn take up as much weight in the solution. So the concentration would be slightly higher with phenylprop as opposed to deconate, but the nandralone is no different. If yousing phenylprop EOD, you don't have to use quite as many mg as you would running deconate once per week for the same effect.

-Stew

What Stew said and...

B/c of my post on Brock strasser's aticle.. I happened to calc the %'s of nanadrolone of each..

phenylprop has MW of 406.5 ~67.5% nandrolone
Decanate has MW of 428.7~ 64% nanddrolone..

Top Bottom