Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nandrolone cipionate versus nandrolone decanoate

Any of you guys know whats the differenca between the above mentioned 2 compunds, I mean in general terms.
I have one bottle of sydgrouop's nandrolone cipionate that I want to use, but not sure if i can use it the same way as nandrolone decanoate.

Karma to all you guys!

thanks!

It's just a shorter ester, you should shoot it 2x per week as opposed to getting away with 1x per week with regular deca. As for the differences in benefits/sides, I can't tell you b/c I've never tried it. I will say I've tried NPP though, and I loved it, regular deca didn't compare. I'd like to try nandrolone cyp in the future.

Tux said:
It's just a shorter ester, you should shoot it 2x per week as opposed to getting away with 1x per week with regular deca. As for the differences in benefits/sides, I can't tell you b/c I've never tried it. I will say I've tried NPP though, and I loved it, regular deca didn't compare. I'd like to try nandrolone cyp in the future.

I doing NPP now. Why did you like NPP more than Deca?

Top Bottom