Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Names of UGLs that have been busted or closed shop in the last 2 months.

Sorry to chime in again, is their any conformation to the earlier post that Golden Triangle was hit. I still dont see it on the expanding list. And if so, does that mean all sources who sold GT will be or are busted. I guess what I am asking is, if a lab, such as GT was busted, would it still be possible for someone who sold their product not to be busted or would they round up every single source for every lab that was caught?

flexed1 said:
funny, all of you from the board or boards that got busted and I posted on occassion are scrambling like cockroaches. anything off topic of the suppliers or an attack against them was deleted or you were attacked. i posted there and was amazed how many folks were brainwashed into thinking they could just buy and sell steroids. being a member with many posts warranted special treatment or evn as i read on one post lets get rid of the folks who dont post much such as me. now your all hear, trying to figure out if your safe, seeing if you got turned in, if you need to worry, trying to get your sleep back... well hopefully you learned a very valauable lesson as a screen can make ya comfortable and ANYBODY can hide behind a screen and if it seems to good to be true I am 45 it is. good luck to all of ya stay safe

Hehe. "Valuable lesson." You sound like that principal in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off." Very doubtful the Feds are going after hundreds of thousands of end users. No worries. Also, I liked the board I was from. Fewer egos, less drama, and flaming. Oh well, life goes on.

I'll go ahead and add it here as well. "Atlas" (Franklin Tn) (Had website)
was one of the 56. NO BS! I saw the press release and a copy of the fed.
paperwork. He was busted for HGH, pain killers, and other AAS. It listed him
as one of the 56 labs. It did not list the others! If anyone doubts this, pm me and I can take you to see the paperwork. It is in Nashville area. Good Bro
is attempting to give all the local guys a heads up. Funny thing, I did not even know he existed???? I have his name if anyone wants to know.

holy ghost said:
the board was great
i was there with ya
part of the ballgame partna

Yea, how could I forget the holy ghost? So where is the rest of your gang, you know, the Father and Son? Think I'll hang around these parts for awhile. Lay low, see what's up.

Top Bottom