Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Names of UGLs that have been busted or closed shop in the last 2 months.

omega529 said:
Here is a bigger list to expand on......

Genera Pharms
huma labs
API
the professor
Vizion Pharms
rugio
Genescience
Pro Pharm
Osoca
Bodyz
SIUG
Leo
Titan supply
anabolic-superstore
Southern Labs
spyder
AML
Rugio
PowerLine
US Pharma
usp pharma
Tweak
aka pitbull
gym ace aka Supersteroid Board
GALABS
SAMAR
BTLabs
savannah
(promethus)
GasMAN
Joe Gold
Couture
Gymvet
Gavin Kane
Mamta
Anabolic-superstore
Titan Med Supply
Bodyz by Desgin
SAVANAH
vision aka phoenix pharm
GYMVet
RLS
Propeptides
Thats about 41 labs there are still supposedly 15 or more others not mentioned. I still wonder who else?

funny, all of you from the board or boards that got busted and I posted on occassion are scrambling like cockroaches. anything off topic of the suppliers or an attack against them was deleted or you were attacked. i posted there and was amazed how many folks were brainwashed into thinking they could just buy and sell roids. being a member with many posts warranted special treatment or evn as i read on one post lets get rid of the folks who dont post much such as me. now your all hear, trying to figure out if your safe, seeing if you got turned in, if you need to worry, trying to get your sleep back... well hopefully you learned a very valauable lesson as a screen can make ya comfortable and ANYBODY can hide behind a screen and if it seems to good to be true I am 45 it is. good luck to all of ya stay safe

i know ret had a few enemies here, but all of my mail is getting returned from his e-mail accounts... ret is a friend of mine. anyone who can lend any info on his current situation will get bombarded with k

damn what happened to the other 300 plus posts from yesterday?

Top Bottom