Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Names of UGLs that have been busted or closed shop in the last 2 months.

My last post is about the admin and mods from ssb known as GA labs and Samar labs. Read the whole thing.

Re: Stay Off Ssb- Clean House!

Yeah I read it, and like I said, the labs and people busted are those in direct affiliation with SSB. Meaning, admins, moderators, sponsors, vendors, and sources.

OldTimer69 said:
hey guys, just a head's up.. check out professionalmuscle.com - the owner BigA is acting like none of this is a big deal, everyone will get a slap on the wrist, all of his endorsed sources are still good to go, even the ones listed in the indictment (mamta).. shit seems extremely fishy, at the very least he is being extremely naive. Oh yeah he's also saying none of his endorsed suppliers have been popped, but that's wrong - MikeS (moderator), Powerline/Maverick and BodiezbyDesign, just to name a few - all have gone down.

That's just incredibly stupid,to think the government is going to waste all the time and money to pull this off to just give them a slap on the wrist is insane. I wouldn't buy shit from no one for quite awhile.

b_light said:
Here are ones that i have been told are confirmed so far:

ugio
Genescience
Pro Pharm
Bodyz
SIUG
Titan supply
anabolic-superstore
Stallion Labs
spyder
AML
Rugio
US Pharma
Tweak
aka pitbull
gym ace
GALABS
SAAMR
BTLabs
savannah
(promethus)
GasMAN
GYMVET

Wow... about all on SSB....think maybee that little contest they had going on had something to do with it....i mean thats alot of prizez for people who ae selling AAS. Not verry anonymous

looks like all of SSB is done, at least domestically.

if you think about it, how could it NOT happen?

Websites, open info and price lists....when i first joined this board and started juicing, i never ever encountered that.The sources i used needed references...very discrete, and would go MIA to lay low.
Then you have SSB , whichwas like the walmart of steroids

I think we got used to the convenience and ease of things, not really looking at the whole picture.

This is the a result of the blatantness of it all

and..

The fact steroids have under such scrutiny mainly from pro sports and that DEA had to act like they're "controlling" the problem.

Big bust, take a bunch of people down...pretend like they did something. move on to the next thing

With the fall of certain people, presents opportunities for others who want to make $$. it's always the case in anything involving money

ricorico said:
this is a copy and paste from another board.....dunno if its 100% accurate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just relaying what's being said on OM, people have heard that the following labs/players have been busted:

Genera Pharms (NOT GENERIC)
Huma Labs
API
The Professor (this could be API)
Vizion Pharms/Phoenix
Samar
SIUG
Osoca
Leo

Osoca went private I thought.

Top Bottom