Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

name of yellow triangle pill gp

user1990

Ok so this guy at the gym that I know for not too long takes those yellow triangle pills, and he freaking cut and defined, I ask him what he is on and he got kind of stupid and didn't want to talk about, whatever he is taking I want to find out, he getting ripped very fast, any idea what agent is this guy taking?
it's small pill in a triangle shape with the letters gp on, I know cause one dropped out of his pocket when we was changing at the gym.

It's impossible to tell what a steroid is just by looking at it. Winstrol and anavar are the two most common cutting steroids so it was probably one of those.

Of the two, I would pick anavar. Winstrol is a great steroid as well but it can cause joint pain in a lot of users and it's terrible for your hair line.

In this video I explain how to safely run a anavar oral only steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks like this -
Weeks 1 - 8
Anavar 40mg/day (20mg AM 20mg PM)
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

If you are looking for a source of anavar, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. See what comes up.

could be anything really. UGLs can make orals in any shape, size, and colour they want. This pill is not what is making him that cut. It might help but he obviously trains hard and has a good diet.

It could be anything at all, so don't think that these yellow pills are the key to his shape. There can be a lot more to it, and nothing at all as well, and you will never really find out what he is taking just by the looks of the tabs.

Top Bottom